Are you attracted to aggressive women?
When women strike
Clinically Abusive Relationships in an Unselected Birth Cohort
In: Journal of Abnormal Psychology,
Vol. 113, May 2004
Women’s Sexual Aggression Against Men - Prevalence and Predictors
In: Sex Roles, Vol. 49, September 2003
Sex differences in physically aggressive acts between heterosexual partners
In: Aggression and Violent Behavior,
Vol. 7, July / August 2002
Information on the Berlin men's advice service:
Abridged version of the study "Violence against men - personal experiences of violence among men in Germany" by the Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Youth:
The study carried out by Jens Luedtke and Siegfried Lamnek on violence in Bavarian families "Beatings in every third family" can be found in "Agora" 2002:
Men and women have already had their partner ...
(Numbers in percent)
pelted with something 7 13
encountered 21 22
beaten 9 18
kicked and bitten 7 13
hit with an object 5 9
beaten up 2 2
choked 4 2
Threatened with knife or gun 1 1
Attacked with knife or gun 1 1
From a legal point of view, it was impossible to rape a German man until nine years ago: the Criminal Code only allowed women to be victims - this was not changed until 1997.
The American master of sex research William H. Masters knew much earlier than the German jurisprudence that men can also be abused. As early as 1982 he demonstrated that they can be brought to erection and ejaculation against their will - not only through sexual stimuli, but also due to anger and strong fear.
How many men were coerced by women into sexual intercourse is shown - indirectly - by a study by the Potsdam psychology professor Barbara Krahé. She anonymously interviewed 248 young women between the ages of 15 and 24 in Berlin and Brandenburg schools, youth clubs and shopping centers about their sexual experiences. 9.3 percent of those questioned admitted to having erotic experiences with a man against his will. Almost three percent said they had forced a man to have sex before. They used threats or physical violence or exploited the man's helplessness caused by alcohol - this is also considered rape under German law. The victims were rarely strangers, but often friends and acquaintances, but above all the current or a previous partner.
- What is the strategy for solitaire game
- What is more important money or truth
- Is a journalist job difficult
- What is the easiest song to play
- How to say help in Japanese
- Can a 747 break the sound barrier
- What is the peacekeeping force of the UN
- Is free speech code for protected bigotry
- Ambition is a curse
- Complete freedom of speech is achievable
- Is mrunal enough for the UPSC preparation
- Changing an IP address will stop hackers
- What was the Berlin cabaret
- What makes you secretly happy
- What is a practical route to transhumanism
- Good ideas for designing wardrobes
- What is the opposite term of conductivity
- Why was Bajrangi Bhaijaan banned in Pakistan
- What are stocks and company stocks
- Is it possible to look at art objectively?
- Is it worth keeping Cipla shares
- Are newspapers recyclable
- Why do people lack happiness
- What actually is true Islam
- Was Tirpitz taller than Bismarck?
- What happened in Ayodhya today
- How are monsoons caused
- What are some criticisms of libertarianism
- Where can I get an iPad 2?
- How can I learn to program myself?
- Why am I afraid to talk to girls?
- Does the guilt ever go away?
- We should always tolerate other people
- Why do honest people have a lot of difficulties