How is blind cricket played
All blind fish
The number of "blind numbers" can be varied as desired, especially depending on the number of players. It is also extremely funny to leave all the remaining numbers in the game as blind fish.
Especially with a smaller field of participants, it makes sense to increase the number of lives to 5 or 7, for example. In many regions, games are played with 8-12 lives, which can be quite exhausting and even boring for beginners.
Doubles and treble count
The game variant with doubles and triples is just as widespread as the basic rule opposite. In this case they count their normal segment value, i.e. double or triple. For a double hit, two lives of the corresponding number are deleted and for a triple it is three.
In this type of game, it is necessary to increase the number of lives to at least 4 so that one of the players does not have to be eliminated from the game on the first hit before it was his turn.
Blind professional killers
Advanced players like to agree before the game that only hits on double or triple fields are counted as hits.
- Why are you using Python 1
- How often do New Yorkers move
- How can I learn food labels
- What do Serbs think of Slobodan Milosevic
- Where was Bahadur Shah Zafar arrested
- Are Christian missionaries racist by nature
- When did Al Capone die?
- Can someone not have a nationality
- How did the Arabian desert come into being
- Why does my dog hate other dogs
- What is the old Duesseldorf
- Why is opportunity more valuable than money
- Why is tartar sauce called that
- How does a web browser work
- Religious primary schools should be banned
- What can Rajinikanth not do
- Should Dharavi be replaced by the forest
- How popular is Arvind Kejriwal
- Why was the US historically anti-communist?
- Which is more important truth or religion
- Which President gave the longest inaugural address
- What songs give you all the feelings
- What causes black spots on children's teeth
- Why should anyone stop reading newspapers?