What are interesting questions to ask yourself
29 interesting questions to think about
Especially when you get to know each other, there are many questions that you can ask yourself. However, many of them are rather superficial and do not necessarily lead to in-depth conversations. We have 29 interesting questions for you to think about that tell you much more about your counterpart than small talk.
- Do you find it easier to love or hate someone?
- What would you do if today was your last day in the world?
- If you could change one thing about humanity, what would you choose?
- What do you think is worse: failing or not even trying?
- Which vice would you most like to get rid of - and what is preventing you from doing so?
- If you had only one piece of advice to give a newborn in the course of their life, what would it be?
- Do you believe in soul mates? If so, is there someone around you whom you would call your soul mate?
- Would you break the law to help someone you love?
- In your opinion, which dream will you never be able to fulfill?
- What would you do differently if you knew that nobody would judge or judge you?
- Would you want to know when you die if you could?
- What do you think: how do you get happy?
- Do you believe in karma If so, has anything ever happened to you that you would attribute to karma?
- What should each person's goal be?
- Does money make you happy?
- Is there life in other galaxies?
- Which is more important: life experience or education?
- How do you know that you have to change something in your life?
- Is there a life after death?
- What is a genius?
- Did something really happen when nobody saw it?
- If you could get a question answered by an omniscient, what would you want to know?
- What problems will your grandchildren no longer have?
- Do you believe in fate?
- Which event in your life has shaped you the most?
- Is it okay to do something wrong when no one will ever find out?
- If you could live forever what would you do?
- What is it never too late for?
- Would you give your best memory so you can erase your worst?
67 “Would you rather” questions that make you thinkRead now
And, did our questions make you think or did you have a particularly exciting conversation? Feel free to share your stories and insights with us in the comments! A little tip: If you want to consciously take some time to think about your life, these songs can be a great background background.
iStock / LittleBee80, Giphy.com
- Can foreign actors be in Korea?
- Why are some Indian cities so dirty
- How do I get to travel shows
- Is Michael Schumacher still alive
- Can Kumbha wear a ruby stone
- Why is sandstone a sedimentary rock
- Is there really free speech
- How much does CBD oil cost
- Is Scientology legal in Germany
- Are ADC actually encoders or decoders
- Like life in Santiago Chile
- How long will BJP rule India
- Is Kejriwal a hypocrite
- Are EMT and paramedic on call jobs
- How much does a watch battery cost
- Is Tasmania likely nuclear
- Hindus worship multiple deities
- What's wrong with not voting
- Do I need lenses with a high index
- What does thinking mean
- Why do Russians love bears
- Are Ethiopian kings related to the Tamil language
- What is your preferred command line tool
- What is the adjective form of merit