How can I calculate bullet penetration
Load capacity with radial load
The radial load on a ball guide is determined by the position of the point of application of the radial force P.R. determined with respect to the center of the ball engagement distance e.
The radial force PR. can also be seen as the result of several forces. Depending on the position of the point of application of force, the forms of radial load shown in the overview result.
The illustration given in the overview takes into account the deflection of the ball guide under load, which is caused by the elastic deformation of the balls and the rolling surfaces of the guide bushing and the guide shaft. The axes of the guide bush and guide shaft are assumed to be rigid; the deflection of the shaft may therefore have to be taken into account.
Load on the ball guide
The static radial load can appear in different forms
- The radial load is constant and evenly distributed and corresponds to a radial force P acting in the centerR..
- The radial load is unevenly distributed over the length. In special cases it consists of a pure moment M.
With the various forms of radial loading, the individual spherical zones are stressed differently. The calculation of the load capacity is based on the determination of the highest radial force component P.10 a 10 mm long spherical zone. In the following, the relationships between the external load PR. or M and this specific radial force P10 specified.
The elastic deformation of the ball zones causes the ball guide axis to deflect. Depending on the load, the elastic deformation of the individual spherical zones is also different. With a specific radial force P10 becomes the radial deflection of the axis of the most heavily loaded 10 mm spherical zone as the specific deflection A.10 Are defined. With their help, the expected deflection of the shaft at point A can be calculated.
- India is a member of the IEA
- Does sex hurt the first time 2
- Which is the largest country on earth
- What makes a business case effective
- Can you be good without god
- Less intelligent people are nicer
- Where can I sell my online shop
- How do I photograph wedding rings
- How can poor cities generate income
- Can speaking Hindi be useful in Pakistan
- Is Scientology legal in Germany
- What is added value
- There was Noah
- How big were the Beatles
- What separatist movements are there in your country?
- Who is the PepsiCo owner
- What is the perfect world
- What is worse perfectionism or laziness
- What does the Malayalam word Ayyada mean
- Why critical reading is important
- How has life changed since 1800
- Is Django used everywhere on Google
- States pay federal tax
- What news channels are targeted at BJP